Big Bus Washington DC - Back on Track
Finally, DC Big Bus Tours is Back on Track!
Please take note of a few temporary changes for our launch:
• All tours will be audio commentary with 8 different languages available. No LIVE tour guides.
• Dated departures that run every hour beginning at 10am with last bus leaving at 5pm.
• 90 min Panoramic Night Tour leaving Union Station at 7 pm.
• Limited HOHO during the day with only 7 stops. These will be Classic and Night Tour Tickets- No Premium or Deluxe tickets at this time.
• Tour only includes the Red Loop. No Blue (Georgetown/Arlington National Cemetery) or Yellow Loops.
• Opening day is Friday, July 17th staying open through Monday July 20th, after that we will be open Friday through Monday for the next 30-60 days and closed Tuesday through Thursday.
• Special discount promotions on our Partner Booking Platform, up to 20% plus KIDS GO FREE
At this time your local contact will be James Riley from the local office. James can be reached by emailing [email protected]
He can give more in depth details, drop off new rack cards and answer any questions you may have. We are looking forward to working with you to relaunch our city!